Hey, it’s not just me posting about cruising and travelling on this here internet! I know! Crazy! Here are the latest posts from other fine people who love to get out and see the world then tell you all about it on occasion.
If you’ve got a website primarily relating to travel and/or cruising and you post semi-regularly and you’ve got a valid RSS feed and you’re nice enough to attract my attention on this site or on social media somewhere by engaging with me or publishing something outstanding that just drags me in then there’s a fair chance I’ll check your site out and add it to the aggregator at some point. If you’re being aggregated here and don’t want to be then just let me know and I’ll remove you as soon as I possibly can.
- Nominated in the UK Blog Awards!
- Saga Cruises release details of their second new ship Spirit of Adventure
- AIDAnova’s Delivery Delayed Again
- Edge Arrives At Port Everglades
- Connect, Inspire & Create – A Day in Edinburgh with Catriona from Worldwide Footprints
- New Titanic, New Blog
- Windstar Cruises To Stretch Three Vessels.
- Cunard Queen Mary 2 Cruise Diary
- Symphony of the Seas Christened
- River Cruising – Will I change his mind?