An entry for an internet competition run by Model Elaine here: Dating Site Photo Editing.
The rules are simple: take a photo of Elaine and niceify it.
That’s right; niceify is a word. It means to unbadderatimise.
Okay. Maybe – maybe – I went a little bit overboard. You can’t deny it’s more eye-catching though.
- Liquify filter on the face – stern appearance softened by slight raising and adjusting of cheek and jawline, altering lips, raising and thinning of eyebrows, slight opening of eyes.
- Liquify filter on the chest and arm to increase bust size and add an opening to the blouse. You know: for the sexiness!
- Saturation of image increased.
- Curve adjusted off the straight line to increase dark and light level contrast.
- Duplicate taken. Levels blown out to increase white.
- Diffuse glow added to duplicate.
- Duplicate the duplicate and gaussian blur it then merge down.
- Color adjust duplicate then overlay over original image, pin light blending, 80% opacity.
- Add adjustment layer to increase image saturation.
- Add a new layer with color blending at 70% opacity to accentuate the eyes slightly more.